The products listed represent only a small selection of the available IPS product line.
To discuss your specific application with an experienced technician.
Please Call 618-465-7623
| About | Contact |
Ordering Info |Thermocouples
Rosemount 5300 Series Two-wire Radar Level Transmitter
Please Call 1-618-465-7623 for a Quote on this product!
The Rosemount 5300 Series is our superior 2-wire Guided Wave Radar (GWR) for challenging level and interface measurements on liquids, slurries and solids. It leverages our 30 years of proven radar expertise and is designed to focus on your plantâ€™s profitability. The 5300 delivers everything you would expect from a best-in-class process radar â€“ superior reliability, state-of-the-art safety features, effortless handling, and unlimited connectivity.
* Direct Switch Technology enables a stronger signal than other 2-wire GWR transmitters, providing better measurement capability and reliability.
* Probe End Projection allows for measurement on very low dielectric products over long ranges.
* Improved EMC performance with a Smart Galvanic Interface increases safety.
* Easy integration into new or existing plants with a choice of FOUNDATION fieldbus with extensive support for advanced diagnostics.
* Powerful and easy-to-use configuration tools.
* A wide range of probe styles to cover virtually any applications including extreme temperature and pressure probes for demanding environments.
* Robust modular design and MultivariableTM transmitter resulting in low cost and increased safety.
* Virtually unaffected by application conditions such as dust, vapor and interfering obstacles.
* SIL 2 suitable
* Rosemount 9901 â€“ high quality chambers for process level instrumentation
||Model 5301 for level of liquids or submerged interfaces.|
Model 5302 for level and interface in liquids.
Model 5303 for level of solids.
||Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR)|
||Up to 164 ft. (50 m)|
||Minimum 1.2 for coaxial probe or single probe installed in bypass, other probes from 1.4. See Product Data Sheet for complete data. |
||SST, Alloy 400, Alloy C276 (UNS N10276), or PTFE-covered SST|
||Â± 0.1 in. (Â± 3 mm) or Â± 0.03% of measured distance, whichever is greatest|
||Â±0.04 in. (Â±1 mm)|
||4-20mA with superimposed digital HARTÂ® communication FOUNDATIONÂ® Fieldbus|
||Up to 752 ÂºF (400 ÂºC). See Product Data Sheet for complete data|
||From -320 ÂºF (-196 ÂºC)|
||4-20mA with superimposed digital HARTÂ® communication, and FOUNDATIONÂ® Fieldbus|
||Intrinsic Safety (IS) or Explosion-proof/Flameproof (ATEX, CSA, IECEx, FM, ...)|
||5-digit integral display (Optional)|
||Level, Interface Level, Distance, Interface Distance, Upper Product Thickness, Volume, Level Rate, Signal Strength, Housing Internal Temperature, Aout current and % of Range|
||Polyurethane-covered die-cast Aluminum or stainless steel housing with dual compartments.|
||Type 4X, IP66, IP67|
||Link-master device (backup LAS), PlantWeb Alerts, Methods|
||Resource, 3xTransducer, 6xAnalog Input (30 ms), PID (40 ms), Arithmetic, Input Selector, Output selector (65 ms) ,Signal Characterizer (75 ms) |
||Rosemount Radar Master, 375 Field Communicator, AMS Suite: Intelligent Device Manager, DeltaV or any other DD- or EDDL-compatible host-system.|
2003-2009 Industrial Process and Sensor. All rights reserved.
All product names throughout this website are trademarks of their respective holders.